Saturday, November 21, 2015

We have a Patreon

Just letting everyone know that I've set up a Patreon for the entire "Teddy On Politics" 'empire'.
http://www.patreon.com/TeddyOnPolitics
I still do plan to do videos, but things have been held back due to what seems to be a lack of interest.
I have about 20 unique readers. That number, however, may be higher; I don't know what impact adblock has on it, and if it does have an impact, frankly and bluntly, that means I am not included as a reader!

I have, however, heard from people who follow me religiously; and it gave me the idea that perhaps I may not have many followers, but they may be super-fans.

As a result, I've decided to open a Patreon so that these people could thrown in a dollar or two towards convincing me to make more and better posts.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am one of those religious readers of this site and of Blunt Objects in the past.

    ReplyDelete